Friday, June 02, 2006

Ghana

I am traveling to Ghana to explore West Africa. I plan to see historical landmarks (slave dungeons), culture (craft villages) and make connections with the people of Ghana (contact a school). The high school class at Rubicon has raised $100 to donate to a school. Each student completed a report on a country in Africa: Marcelus-Kenya, April-Sudan, Carl-Ghana, Danielle-Nigeria, Latesha-Rwanda, Javlin-South Africa, Wynell-Congo, and Johnathan-Egypt. I should be in Ghana from 6/23-7/7.

4 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned that people are still fighting and killing people in Sudan. There are many refugee camps.

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Egyptions have lots of Pharohs.

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned that some of the people in Ghana are poor.

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Da Nile isn't just a river in Egypt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home